- Antenuptial Contracts
- Notarial Bonds
- Notarial Lease Agreements
- Certification of documents
Most people recognise the need for a will, but don’t always understand the necessity of a will and the consequences of dying without a valid will. Ask yourself?
- Do I have a valid Will?
- Has my Will been updated recently?
- Does my Will reflect my last wishes?
- Will my estate be devolved efficiently, cost-effectively and without delay?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, we recommend you speak to us. Don’t try the “do-it-yourself” approach. Get a qualified professional to draft or update a validly executed Will.
We can offer the follow solutions related to your will: +
- Preparation, advice and execution of your Will
- Drafting or updating of your Will (or that of your children if they are over 18)
- Interpretation of a Will
- Assistance in the challenging or opposing the validity of a Will